MPJ 0.00% 0.0¢ mining projects group limited

@pustayo I did a post on ARV last night and realised i had not...

1. 2,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 91
    @pustayo
    I did a post on ARV last night and realised i had not done enough homework so I
    was up past midnight researching.
    I finished an e mail to my gang of 3 others this morning and i will flick the main
    thrust of it to you, by means of this dead thread so few see it. So far you are the
    only response apart from J has emerged from his bunker to give me a like on that
    post.
    I appreciate your local situation and hurt for you as you tell your story by bits.
    Huge one to miss on but that's life. Will include my e mail below if you want to talk.

On the 8/11/16, Johnathonc confesses that he is a contract bullcatcher and found a
    shitload of gold on both ARV claim and Fox claim.

post 20464148 8/11/16 DD added bolds
    “I have to be careful with what I say even if what I say is true. I do not want to ramp up this
    stock, and it's not my job to do so and not my intension.
    I'll repeat a small piece of my story that's very true but this time I'll fill in some gaps.
    I'm a contract bull catcher/musterer and I'm no prospector but I stumbled onto gold a
    substantial amount of gold and after a little bit of reasearch I
    pegged my leases (with help) and half were on Fox Resources and half were on Artemis
    and unfortunatly I'm upfront and honest so I aproached
    Artemis directly and told them of my discovery and asked if we could do something together
    and encouraged a particular person to inspect the area.
    The area was unknown to Artemis so I've handed them 'you could say a Golden Plater' but I
    am still in hope of a partnership deal but they may leave
    me high and dry. The area I speak of is very rich in gold and I'd go out on a whim and say
    it's the best they have and yet to explore.
    I'd bank on it.”

Stumbled onto it.......looking for bulls.......he wasnt even prospecting and found visible
    nuggets!
    Obviously been muzzled (First Line).
    He has obviously been paid something.....(Last Line).
    Still hoping for a piece of the action.
    Vaguely puts some pressure on ARV to include him as he makes it public knowledge
    they have him hung out to dry presently.
    Refers to a ‘particular person’ obviously Lenigras.
    Strange word for a bullcatcher to mention......whim.....How far is Whim Creek from the
    claims?

Sun mornings posts were 3 high def photos of gold nuggets that with the Telstra date
    and time prove that he is still pulling gold in as he posted a pic of 4 big
    nuggets in his hand, a tray of 50 nuggets around marble size av
    and a huge nugget he could not close his hand on....I have a 20 ozs silver bar on
    my desk and it looked about half that weight. Photos were up for 2 1/4 hours but
    maybe only a few people saw on Sund long w/end WA. One of my gang saw it
    as well and he reckons if it was left up SP would go berserk first up.

I point the old post out as coupled with the current posts he admits he knows way
    more than us and some reading between the lines might be sensible.
    He is talking that far ahead, he hints to a previous poster not to sell out, saying wait
    for 2 more announcements. (Modded now.)
    Currently, I have one I follow but in case he makes comments on other holdings,
    I will “follow” him.

When you look at ARV now, he has 4 mods in a row of the photos and comments..
    I suggest Johnathon might be in a bit of strife.
    He is obviously technically ‘inside’.

ARV claim there is a long list of prospectors registering claims over their leases so the
    word is out up north.

talk if you want doodledog = Brian 0409682130 [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MPJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.