SGQ 0.00% 2.9¢ st george mining limited

Windsor Drilling Discussion....

1. 475 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    All this chatter of late about drilling at Stricklands, let's focus for a moment on Windsor.

According to our illustrious leader we should receive an update regarding drilling at Windsor on Monday. Might I just add, since being a holder of SGQ for around 6 weeks or so I have emailed JP on several occasions and received a response on the same day every time. Kudos to you Sir.

So, drilling at Windsor is at or around the halfway point. Two holes drilled out already with two holes remaining. Still nice to know aggressive drilling happening on both fronts (Stricklands and Windsor) so who knows what they may encounter over the weekend.

There was no mention of drilling delays at Windsor. I have it that drilling started on or just after 23rd November, drilling much deeper so I guess they seem on schedule atm with 2 holes complete.

Cast your eyes over the ann released 10th November regarding Windsor. Safe to say they haven't discovered anything of HUGE significance just yet otherwise they would've put us in a TH. But geez, still two holes to go!!!

"All four drill holes are testing targets in prospective areas that have never been previously drill tested, and offer an opportunity for a new discovery."

Dream Big!

GLTAH

Towball.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.9¢ 2.9¢ 2.9¢ $26.86K 926.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 685327 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.0¢ 582257 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.