SGQ 3.23% 3.2¢ st george mining limited

Hi Im not all that tech savvy but for my computer I give the...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 174
    Hi

Im not all that tech savvy but for my computer I give the article a click or double click and a few seconds to materialise ... apart from that I got no clue really - just thought id give it a crack for our non local WA friends on whats being printed out here that they may not get access to

The main points for me is JP is quoted as saying this campaign has 5 to 8 holes to go before the 18th ,
    a hole taking two days to drill - article probably done a day or two before fridays paper ? something to help with the maths
    and reference to " further news expected before christmas " - what this is not specified maybe assays ? final weekly report? or something else related to MA
    step out drilling testing continuation to N and NW of original mineralised hole - so i think there was a couple behind Mad71 that may have been pencilled in earlier on some of the diagrams

two rigs going atm plenty of potential with the first of the "X's" due shortly and two to go

Set To Fly if we can get the goods needled at stricklands in the next couple of holes and leave it to the imagination if there is something juicy from any of the Windsors as a multiplier on top

Good fortune to all

Breathe some fire into the holiday season Nickel Dragon (s) !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.