windsor king hits abbott, page-96

1. 8,527 Posts.
    yes I'm still here - in "too scared to say anything sent to Coventry" mode, it seems - too petrified to "move" -

can still talk about the weather at least - and so - it's a very cold day in Melbourne. Snowing close in.

Sadly. today, another sad funeral of a man the pollies forgot about - another Black Saturday associated death. Did Black Saturday ever happen? Soon forgotten - all care meanwhile from the bleeding heart set to the "poor" boat people.

Excuse my cynical laughter - and my mean, twisted mouth!

Windsor disgraceful outburst - well, I'd best leave THAT one alone, too. Too contentious as well, one supposes? Although others, I see, seem to be commenting on his vitriolic outburst..

after all, he's got 4 $million - and I haven't. Cushy benefits to come. What for!

See the Left Wingers are all bright as buttons and out to play today. Which is one way to keep warm, if in southernmost climes.. Keep the keyboards active. Fingers tapping. And the political hatreds rampaging. Me? - back under the doona. At least equals less TOU's.

My motto of the week - "Never give up the hope that good will triumph, given time, over evil."

Go. Blue Baggers! And I wish a very good weekend to all.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.