CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

The recent trading in the securities of CDU illustrates what can...

1. 74 Posts.
    The recent trading in the securities of CDU illustrates what can happen when a company chooses not to wine and dine the institutional players. WM made a monumental mistake is thinking that small shareholders would rise to the occasion IMO. What amuses me mostly is that shareholders purchased shares in the company based on real evidence of a large high grade copper mine which Rocklands has proven to be & yet to be added upon. The grade of 1.24%Copper will be the second highest Copper grade in Australia for an open cut mine after Prominent Hill. YET shareholders have chosen not to take any notice of the men and women geologists and hard working people on the Rocklands site, but to believe a small insignificant broking firm that puts out an analytical report with no author or date which is then taken up an amplified by the journalists who have no idea about Rocklands. WM this is what happens when you leave the insto's out in the cold. Sure they will come into the project and snap up all of the little shareholders stock for next to nothing, but hey, what did you expect. Small shareholders don?t support management, they are always against management no matter what the management does whether it be an ASX listed Company or a small private company. I think that just about everyone involved in the mining industry I know believes that the Rocklands Project will shine, but because the insto's are churning the stock to create the illusion people are selling, the small Mum and Dad will have their stock ripped off them, because basically they believe the people that have never been to Rocklands. WM has been around for a long time and the same thing happened to him with the Century Zinc Mine. The small shareholders deserted him. He had the last laugh, the Century mine has now mined over $78 billion work of Zinc Lead and Silver and still going. I suspect that this may be going the same way; the big boys will end up owning it for a song. I was at one of the AGM's when Wayne said, ?Shareholders of Cudeco have something special and you own it. These big guys will do whatever they can to get your stock when the time comes, don?t sell until WM sells? is what he said. Well, not only is he still holding, he is still buying. It would be easy for WM to walk away now in disgust and I reckon that?s how he is feeling right now. I?ve seen how hard the geos at Rocklands work and how much they love the project and are all shareholders. WM I wouldn?t count on your shareholders and maybe you should start talking to the insto's. I think they?ve got the $$$, the nerve and the heart and the expertise and they know that Rocklands is a winner. Just my thoughts and I reckon I?m on the money though, the odds are always stacked against the little guys having a win it?s just not suppose to happen , well I hope I?m wrong but good luck to all, IMOO.

Ikey Moses

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.