Well nutcracker, you are closer to what is likely to play out...

1. 196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Well nutcracker, you are closer to what is likely to play out than perhaps you realise!!
    The attack on wine imports was a gimme. It was in the Chinese Press last week as an "issue of concern". So I shorted Treasury Wines last Friday.
    The BIG play for OZ is obviously Iron Ore.
    China is considering halting imports for a period of 6 - 12 months anyway, in order to distribute the vast stockpiles at the harbours to the largest and most efficient steel mills in the Country. This pause will also drive the price down. China holds all the cards, if we let them set the agenda.
    Within 5 years we will be looking down the barrel at the demise of our iron ore mining industry if we do not create new markets like Indiia and Indonesia.
    China is pouring money into Brasil and 2 Countries in northern Africa, one has the highest grade (and very large) deposit in the world. China will simply USE us as a stop gap supplier until their new suppliers meet China's demand.
    So yes, we DO strike first. We cut back our production and shipments immediately in retaliation to China's bullying.
    We also make it known to the G7, with america represented by the Finance Senate Committee, that Australia no longer recognises donald trump as the president
    due to his crimes against humanity in not treating the covid-19 pandemic as a deadly threat to the citizens of america. Instead he has divided what were the United States.
    That opens the door for China to negotiate with us. They will never respect us while we are a puppet to america.
    So short term pain for long term gain.
    What would I know?

"Its not what you know, its who you know"

That piece of advice was given to me a year ago when i first met Greg. A humble multi millionaire and ex neighbour of Twiggy Forrest, years ago in the Kimberley.
    They know whats ahead. But I am not quoting them in my post. I cannot do that.
    I am simply giving you DYOR parameters.
    Perhaps you just want to know when to short FMG? Its not that easy! Far from it.
    Yes, I do secret such posts away in obscure places. But relevant ones.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.