BPG 0.00% 0.9¢ byte power group limited

I consider myself a value investor. I chose to invest in this...

1. 26 Posts.
    I consider myself a value investor. I chose to invest in this company on the basis the cash flow is healthy, the company is profitable and the strategy with respect to the products it sells moving forward makes sense. I believe this company has been overlooked by investors based on a history of poor performance (alot of which can be put down to bad luck). Exporting wine to Asia will not require a significant investment. The quality of the executive's network in Asia should be the greatest determinant of success. This is what I am gambling on. Whilst potential revenue will be low compared to IT/Telco the profit should be much higher and the income more stable. It is my belief that this company cannot afford to do any more capital raisings. I do have a feeling though, (just my opinion) the execs will be wanting to re-price the shares. I think it would be beneficial for the company to allow the share price to move in smaller increments (<5%)so as to attract more risk-averse investors. The current price does not allow for this as we have all seen over the last two weeks, the price is either up 25% or down 20%.. My target price for the next 3 months is 2.5 cents... I am very confident.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.