KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Ann: WINEDEPOT bolsters its executive team, page-11

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Been doing some thinking in regards to the Trade situation between the U.S. and China. Albeit, not so favourable for international businesses; Australia has held up relations with China. Here's how I am seeing things, and of course (just my opinion) feel free to correct me, Dawine utilises their relationships with China, whilst Dean is developing the business potential at home base. The Chinese investment in Australia, already speaks at great length in regards to upside potential we've had amongst the two countries. As recently, Phoslock (a water purification company) just secured a lucrative deal with China (regret selling my shares early); and have since soared in price. My hope is we nourish the relationship and the market opens up, all the whilst U.S. trade-war forces China to forge new alliances. Not just for DW8, but I see this as a potential for further trade potential; maybe even on a Corporate Governance level, we could observe that the government may want to take advantage of this situation and further deepen relations with China through a trade-quota/rebate. Ofcourse this is just my own opinion, and would love some insight further. Please DYOR and again JMHO. Kind Regards, and Take care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.