MLX 2.25% 45.5¢ metals x limited

wingellina nickel ore contains 50pc iron ore , page-12

1. 145 Posts.
    Fellas, I'm aware about the world wide laterite situation. eg. Southern Cross published some research only recently about how sulphides were becoming less and less of the nickel supply. My point was not that laterites can't be mined but that for MLX it is problematic to bank on W to boost the price.

I was not implying ravensthorpe was marginal or anything but providing another example of huge costs to get these sort of project up and running. Yeah sure laterites are closer to the surface than sulphides but project costs remain much higher. When I first posted about laterites, before I has actually bought any MLX, I said that I'd be happier if a major was on board in JV. Can MLX raise a couple of billion -- or more-- to get this thing going?

Also I own a small amount of MRE because they seemingly have the thing running well now but that was after puring another 200mill into it last year. In other words I haven't said laterite projects can't or don't work but simply you need to have deep pockets before seeing decent payola.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
45.5¢
Change
0.010(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $412.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.0¢ 45.5¢ 43.3¢ $1.953M 4.353M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 110122 45.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.5¢ 49999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.