XJO 0.93% 7,889.6 s&p/asx 200

wink fails at daytrading, page-97

1. 8,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Sorry if people are over this thread already, but I'm o/s and just catching up on some good HC reading.

Like many others who have already posted on this subject, great effort Winks to have a crack at living the dream - at least you won't die wondering.

Along the way you've given me and probably a lot of others some great insights from your posts so thanks heaps. Hopefully you chill out and get back to what you obviously enjoy doing quickly.

For my 2 bob's worth, I can't help but be reminded by your experience of the Heisenberg's uncertainty principle from my old university physics lectures, which relates to the fact that making an observation during an experiment can of itself change the result of the experiment. Perhaps this is such a case, where all the upfront analysis, testing, experience and preparation would predict a certain outcome, but then the act of "going live" with the system changed the result.

A good example is that I am very unfortunate in that the same thing happens to me when I swing at a gold ball. I can take all the practice swings I like right next to the ball and every swing goes perfectly smooth, but then I step 6 inches forward and replicate the swing in front of the ball and something obviously doesnt go as per the practice swings, judging by the wide angle I spray the balls. For the life of me I cant figure out what the difference is but it just is...

Anyway, I look forward to some more Wink posts and seeing you progress in the direction you strive for - good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XJO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.