POK 0.00% 20.0¢ potash minerals limited

Winner, page-37

1. 396 Posts.
    abdm,

As always, I sincerely appreciate your genuine feedback and you have certainly excited me. As it stands I would need to sell some of my other holdings to gain the funds to purchase some POK and I just can't bring myself to sell any of those to buy POK at its current market cap (circa $150M - taking into account new shares to be issued, including performance shares and options under the new capital structure). Although, based on the likely future success of POK, the current market cap is still reasonable buying at current levels, I bought into another stock 1 year too early (that you and I both hold), only to have a chance to buy at much lower levels due to the market's short-sightedness of what the future holds and selling down gradually over time after initial excitement died down. Had I waited a bit longer, I could have bought 1.5x the amount of shares for the same amount. I think when future quarterly cashflow reports show a fairly slow rise in receipts initially, this will be sold back down to more reasonable buying levels of $80-100M. If that happens, I will consider buying then. If not, this might end up being the one that got away...

The only remaining thing that has left me very confused is, why on Earth would the likes of the existing backers choose to "share" this incredible investment opportunity with us lowly Aussie retail shareholders when, one can only assume, there was so much readily available money for them through far more educated strategic partners, backers and advisors all over Silicon Valley who could have bought in privately at a very reasonable price??? Just trying to play the Devil's Advocate here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.