BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

Good response Cabe....enjoyed it!Been following this thread long...

1. 2,086 Posts.
    Good response Cabe....enjoyed it!

Been following this thread long enough to know that you were in early enough on this, and have more than likely already made some good dollars here, so congrats....hope you make plenty more :-)

Personally though, as is fairly apparent, I have strong reservations as to BLR's long term viability, and the profitability of it's uranium resource.

IMO a mine at Taylor Ranch using ISL extraction would have been very much borderline....to go with other mining methods, as management are now touting, and it has no chance....but that's just my humble opinion.

It is also of some concern to me that I have not seen any directors buying, or any substantial holders increasing their interest, for well over a year. One would tend to think that if BLR was such an outstanding opportunity, that these events would be occuring, particularly in light of the floundering shareprice of recent months. Hard to think of anything else that could instill such investor confidence as these occurences....but this has not transpired.

I guess conversely one could say that no-one has sold either.

In any case, time will tell soon enough, and for all holders i hope the outcome is a positive one.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.