BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

winner, page-12

1. 5,391 Posts.
    THE APPRENTICE.....The market will not rate BLR until they prove the economical viability of the Taylor ranch project....i still hold a parcel of shares but BLR has been hit as much as other U juniors if your going to draw a comparison.....everyone has talked or thrashed the issue over the type of mining processes that are best suited to their U deposit and at the end of the day who can honestly say theyy are experts....i for one are not ....but im not to bad on the charting front.......the next 2 months will be very interesting for BLR....I somewhat believe that BLR have as much chance as WMT, MTN and others ...the difference is wether the market believes they can get to production ....will be interesting times.....one thing to ponder is that BLR s shareprice is back where it was a year ago....lots of people sitting on losses since hitting the 30,s im happy to be back in under 9c following my sucessful trading of BLR....everything in life is a risk....but the key think here is whether holders believe in management...yeo MANAGEMENT is the key here....cheers JAM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.