WIN 8.00% 2.3¢ widgie nickel limited

@OpenSeason You're right, still crazy undervalued. It's early...

1. 619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 356
    @OpenSeason You're right, still crazy undervalued. It's early days, but as I keep ranting - only a 1b market cap has our shares at $4 a pop. It's no penny stock with only ~250m shares on issue. There's not many of them, so whenever there's interest, it goes off like gunpowder (take a look at others in the market with very few SOI - same thing and same crazy growth).

We're sitting on a lot of resources in what really is the world's new Middle East. This area of WA all the way up to the Pilbara is basically the centre of the new electric vehicle (and solar house batteries) universe. Expect a LOT of interest to suddenly start for all actual mining companies, and lots of takeover bids. BHP is already trying their best to takeover whatever they can with Nickel and Lithium in it.

It's the new oil, and we're in nice and early. It's going to be a rocket ride up (with savage bumps to boot) with so few shares on issue and that means savage rises and drops through trading days - but that's why I'm here. Shares on issue has an enormous effect on not only price, but the speed at which it all happens. A comparison is : With CXO's MC last week, the WIN price would be $14.

Enjoy the ride all. Lots of exciting stuff on the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
-0.002(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.341M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.5¢ 2.3¢ $4.92K 204.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 245316 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 21 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.