JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

winners and losers

1. 5,055 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 274
    I am really amazed that hotcopper allowed this stock to be promoted as an advertisement,to me it seems like an act of inside trading,or better still a good ponzy scheme for those in the know.
    If you have prior knowledge to this being promoted on hotcopper where we have thousands of investors and traders and you pick a stock that looks like it will run with a bit of news or is undervalued{as every stock in the asx is at the moment],and you have all these people looking for something that will eventually pay you are going to make some serious money when it runs,and when the traders see it moving they will all want a piece of the action,the sad thing is more will be burnt in the short term than will win.
    This should not have been allowed imho especially with news it will have a steep rise up to xmas,of course more will jump on trying to get some extra money to pay xmas bills.
    We here have rules on us imposed of no ramping for this very case on traders not be exposed to lose on promotions that may never happen,to me this is breaking all the rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.