JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

winners and losers, page-4

1. 700 Posts.
    You see it as more rules and regulations required, I see it as more INVESTOR KNOWLEDGE required. I am really amazed that people invest their own money without the required knowledge of being able to correctly make adequate decisions. Hotcopper is 100% fine and correct to allow advertisements on it's website and on it's email list, it provides a service free of charge in exchange for the little bits of ads around the site and the occasional email. If you feel that you "can't" ignore it then don't use Hotcopper, the clear majority of posts on Hotcopper are ramping or misleading in some form, all that is required is a quick check of facts on asx.com or on the companies actual website. The fact people spend all their time saving up their money but little to no time learning how to actually invest or trade properly makes my brain melt.

If you knew nothing about electrical engineering you wouldn't wire up your house, if you knew nothing about carpentry you wouldn't build a boat, yet if you know nothing about the sharemarket (or the share you're buying) you're encourage to dive on in?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.