CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

winners and losers, page-30

1. 579 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    Steve,
    Make sure if you hold or sell you do it because you deem it so in your own mind. There are people here that will help for reasons that may be admirable as well as self serving.
    Use this forum as a guide and learn as much as you can. There are people far smarter than I on here and just reading some of their posts helps you learn alot, even if you don't agree.
    Also your view that if you hold on long enough all things will come good is not true. Not all things come good in time. Some do but that is not always the case.

My only advice is try to avoid emotional responses (still trying to learn that :)).

If you sell and take a loss now you can offset that against any gains you make this year. You can also carry across your losses from one year to the next and offset them against next years profit. (May want to double check this, but positive it is the case)

Anyways, good luck and happy investing.

Oh, one last point. If you can't lose every single bit of your money you are investing then might want to do some more thinking about what you are doing. In no regards will you lose all your money but it is a possibility and one you should be mindful of.
    Have a good one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.