RDF 0.00% 95.8¢ redflex holdings limited

re: wins minneapolis?--for ishmael iSHMAEL, didn't notice the...

1. 688 Posts.
    re: wins minneapolis?--for ishmael iSHMAEL, didn't notice the date on your post, sorry I did not pick it up earlier.

Not to say they are neglecting Europe, etc, it's just as you say, not quite the honey pot the US is. With the large country wide police forces in Europe they mainly just buy in the gear and run it themselves and the local European manufacturers Gatsometer, Multinova and Traffipax have had it to themselves for a long time with wet film gear.

A general swing to digital and the RTS lead in this digital gear will help RTS overcome these entrenched suppliers, particularly when the various countries recognise that RTS can offer a one stop shop for complete front to back systems. I would imagine that RTS would be looking for premium prices to match the quality of their gear and this probably won't happen until they can get some reference sites going in Europe.
    Big business but comparatively skinny margins, for example France has a tender out at present for 1,000 red light and speed camera systems.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDF (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.