DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

wins vic contract, page-6

1. 4,398 Posts.

backjack... not much selling is going on...in fact i see it is being cappd by some smarties trying to s*ck people to sell...once thats gone i dont expect to see these prices ever again...

now with the 9%, u r not looking at the broader n your understanding or interpretation is not that much when it comes to smartmeters or anything to do with this..or maybe its just me..they will only have to control 10% of the market to earn $$$$$ that will boost this sp up alot...it doesnt matter if other companies win contracts...as long as INT is good enuf have their share.now thats just australia, they have got PRI which means to me overseas negotiatons soon enough..it makes no sense why they would JV with an international coy without the potential to expand overseas..

'lastly believe what you see not what you hear'....but for FFS this stock is a speccie stock with a market cap of 30 mill...it has just signed a great director, raised 2.8mill successfully, entered a JV with PRI, and today announced its first contract...

IF YOU WANT FACTS SELL THIS STOCK AND GO ON YOUR MERRY WAY TO BUYING STOCKS LIKE TLS, RIO, NAB ETC THAT WILL MAKE YOU 10% IF YOU GOT BALLS TO HOLD LONG ENUF....OR....SELL NOW AND BUY BACK IN WHEN THE STOCK IS FULL OF FACTS TO SHOVE UP YOUR A$$ ONLY TO REALISE THAT YOU WILL PAYING 10- 15CENTS NOT 3... BY THEN ID ALREADY HAVE MY 5 BAGGER WITH MORE TO COME.....ROFL !!!!

INT KEEP THE FAITH !!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.