VRC 20.0% 0.4¢ volt resources limited

Yep, agree. Happens A LOT. I could name various threads but I'm...

1. 1,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Yep, agree. Happens A LOT. I could name various threads but I'm sure we all see it on other stocks - so no need to name them. I don't mind a contrarian POV like, for example, @tobyjack will put up from time to time. But the difference is, she always puts up a reasonable bunch of facts. Never seen her slur individuals in a company. I've never seen her 'relentlessly pursue a particular poster' - as we have seen recently.
    That's the sort of behaviour does make you wonder why the individual is doing that. I know if I don't hold a stock I might perhaps disagree with what people might be saying on a thread, but would rarely be inclined to comment. Maybe if I felt something had to be said to 'balance' things I might offer that. But would I spend days on it, watching and replying to every post? Nup. So you gotta wonder don't you.

For the record, all that stuff a while back about Taylor Collision selling. If you look at the table that was put up.TC accounted for about 13% selling compared to the others who were (from memory) in the single digit percentages of the sales. So TC were the major sellers. IMO.

Bottom line IMO is VRC has made very, very rapid progress. I've been with them since they started in Mozambique. There are many signs they will do very well. There are many things they still need to do.
    It's a spec stock still but gets less so with every announcement. IMO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $16.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $33.89K 8.204M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 27377832 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 3375151 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.