SYA 6.82% 4.1¢ sayona mining limited

My contribution today has only indirectly to do with sayona. The...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    My contribution today has only indirectly to do with sayona.

The evening news reported on the devastating forest fires in Spain. In March 2023, it was already as warm there as it normally is in summer. Furthermore, there has been no precipitation in this region for a long time, making it particularly susceptible to forest fires.

Just my impression: climate change is spreading rapidly !!!!

Here the contribution of a television station:

more than 500 firefighters and 23 firefighting aircraft and helicopters were deployed to fight the flames and prevent the fire from spreading further.On Monday, three other villages with a total of about 80 residents were evacuated. "We have to be careful because the fire is still very active," said **riela Bravo of the Valencia Region Interior Department. "Our biggest enemy is the weather. It hasn't helped in any way, the wind has intensified it."The fire had broken out on Thursday near the village of Villanueva de Viver in Castellón, where at the end of last week it was as warm as usual in summer, with temperatures of almost 30 degrees Celsius. Since then, about 4300 hectares of land in the region have been destroyed by the flames, mostly forest areas. A total of 1800 people have already had to leave their homes.In the EU, destruction by forest fires had reached a new high last year. Spain was hardest hit by the fires last year: Nearly 500 fires destroyed more than 300,000 hectares of land in 2022....

My point: the efforts to slow down climate change (however) should be pushed quite promptly with a lot m o r e money !!!!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.1¢
Change
-0.003(6.82%)
Mkt cap ! $422.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ $6.385M 148.7M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 175 4.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 1865600 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 6.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.6¢ 4.1¢ 62284389
Last updated 15.59pm 13/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.