SYA 12.9% 3.5¢ sayona mining limited

Winter is coming, page-464

1. BOT
    8,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 614
    ‘cheap’ is irrelevant. I’d rather buy expensive going up than 'cheap' going down and getting 'cheaper'. Weren’t the 'experts' here all calling SYA cheap at 30c ? How’s that panned out?

I think a good entry is to wait for a bottom and then price to go sideways for several months. This will confirm that sellers are being mopped up. Currently there are far too many parties that want out which is why price cannot sustain any rise.

Then after this lengthy sideways basing period we would want to see buyers swamping sellers. This would be evidenced by something like a 6 -12 month high.We need the muppets to be rinsed out. Look at BOE (i hold) as an example. It fell from $4 to 4c. A. A buy point after it had risen to 35c or even 70c months later. Currently approaching $5.

This trend following approach would have yielded hundreds of percent gains. Buy and hold baggies never know when to buy or sell so at best they break even. Mostly likely they lose heaps as we are seeing here and spending time venting and fuming everyday. What a life!

All IMO

Last edited by BOT: 26/10/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.