SYA 2.94% 3.3¢ sayona mining limited

Winter is coming, page-688

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 604
    How do you say “we are down” when you don’t hold and your sentiment is sell? The defence rests your honour Time to buy up big time! If you are a genuine shareholder (and I think not), the share price has loosely correlated with the lithium price… but I don’t think this explains the 9.85% shorts.. elephant I the room anyone? Time to bring on one of the most beautiful sights I have ever see. THE SHORT SQUEEZE! https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6446/6446537-1e9f5cde8c08816813bb7c960dcbba46.jpg

Buy straw hats in winter! You can tell the stooges a mile away. Genuine posters know their stuff, don’t have 5000+ posts with less than 5% lightbulbs. These clowns have to say “not held” and sentiment “sell” or their drivel wouldn’t make sense, proving mine and John428’s theory that these chicken littles are nothing more than wolves in sheeps’ clothing. It also helps having a regulator (ASIC) who has never prosecuted for the maximum 15 year gaol term stipulated under s1041 Market Manipulation. Maybe you Aunts should acquaint yourselves with the findings of the parliamentary inquiry led by Andrew Bragg into ASIC…. They investigated less than 1% of reports of market manipulation. What would society look like if the police only investigated 1% of crimes? We live in a democracy, you white collar criminals are free to disagree and ridicule me on this forum, but the Corps Act is specific, as is DPP VS JM (2013), the leading case on artificial pricing. I say “Aunts” because these Neanderthals aren’t the sharpest tools in the shed. Which word, pertaining to female and having four letters, ends in U,N,T? Aunt. These downrampers will learn the true meaning of “Aunt” when ASIC is broken up into the competent part (Admin, MoneySmart etc) being left to continue their good work and the enforcement part either joining the dole queue or my preference… Pentridge. A new regulator more in line with the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore) who are akin to a modern day Gestapo will soon have institutional investors following Robert Browning’s piper, but to a very different tune.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.001(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $339.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $1.174M 34.93M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 1901251 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 5629468 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.