SYA 4.76% 4.4¢ sayona mining limited

Winter is coming, page-611

1. 3,831 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1257
    Split fully understand how the voting went and the voting shows excactly what I stated...that being because there was such a huge vote against by retail then the opportunity was there to instigate an EGM and it would have been perfect timing...thats why I stated retail sat back too much after the AGM as the voting clearly showed that and it happens all the time because retail are scared of what might happen and instead of getting these muppets out straight away by forcing them back to the table retail sat back scared shutless to move on the vast array of incomptence issues they this BoD's bestowed upon shareholders and it only needed 5% of retail to make this happen "how many retail voted against them again" so surely you can see what I mean by retail failing to remedy a situation of getting this incompentent bunch of Muppets out that has been detrimental to company in the way they have conducted themselves...then they appointed an Independant Committee to oversee Remuneration for Executives "whos on that again" anyway the point remains as I stated in my last retail failed to act after the AGM as they we should have ...oh an by the way there was a bloke by the name of Ken Brinsden sitting on the sidelines doing not much at the time so could you just imagine if the Sesame Street Gang was outed way back then who could be our Top Dog at this time...yes retail failed imho.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.4¢
Change
0.002(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $452.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ $2.827M 63.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 4417732 4.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 3155048 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.5¢ 4.6¢ 4.4¢ 28349538
Last updated 15.59pm 27/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.