AZY 8.33% 1.1¢ antipa minerals limited

Winu—Telfer Speculation, page-6

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    Newcrest already have 10% of AZY . Would suit NCM to buy out whatever they can get there hands on in regards to AZY . Only have IGO the other 5% to compete with and RIO who have spent a handsome sum on 1400 SQ KMS . Once the latest results come out from citadel we make a clearer picture .
    I would not be at all surprised if Newcrest have already got there hands on the latest results from citadel and have been reviewing it . Its not that big of a world between all the drillers and Labs etc mates do talk .
    You don't go broke sitting around waiting for something to happen in regards to takeover if they have material and some of the leg work completed for you to feed your established plant and to keep all your staff busy in an area they know and have been operating for a long period .
    I have not looked for sometime but NCM do have some other JVS in the Paterson . If and a big if NCM did takeover AZY that would be a big beast for years to come that might work with there other JVS in time .
    ALL my thoughts only but looking from a business point of view it makes sense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $51.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $87.49K 7.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 20884956 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 11814202 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.