SKG skynetglobal limited

wireless broadband growth worries telstra, page-4

1. 8,144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Hey Tex,

Home Automation has been around for years and has never really taken off, we used to control lighting on our commodore 64's back in the 80's, was always a bit gimicky.

15,000 hotspots sounds good, but your relying a few international business travelers. Locally you would use companies like Unwired for broadband wireless, that way your not locked down to a McDonalds or cafe for a connection.

I like Telstra's comment that 'Wireless will die in a couple of years.', sounds like someones missed the boat. They are right that cable will be faster for a few years yet, but that ties you into a connection point.

My biggest concern with SKG is still the question of why recipts from customers were down in the last quarter, why would you push them into the first quarter of this financial year?? They are also running out of bits to sell off to make the numbers look good. And why are the major shareholders selling down??

Having said all that I'm looking for an entry for a quick buck, around .035.

regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.