SKG skynetglobal limited

Hi Chris,I agree with you that Home automation has been a gimic...

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Chris,

I agree with you that Home automation has been a gimic in the past, but I belive that we will see big expansion in this area, and luxury highrise apartments are the best place to start.............many people will take advantage of being able to view their kids in the pool, or who is at the front door......simply by looking at their computer screen while surfing the net.

My point in regards to the 15000 hotspots was, that SKG target a different client in this area.........and lets face it how many of us walk around with our laptops ?
    The most likely person to want wireless roaming broadband, are travellers.....and most of these travellers live in flash highrise apartments......so I would think it would make sense to use the same company for your total wireless needs.
    Unwired really do have a market, but your original point was they will eat into SKG's market.

The Telstra comment that 'Wireless will die in a couple of years, is of-course incorrect.
    But don't forget UNW has a direct competitor in iBurst, for a SKG holder this is great news.......because these guys will only bleed each other.......when it's over Telstra will swat them like a fly ;-)

Telstra is a main partner with SKG, I think a few people are forgetting that.
    UNW have a great idea, but does Australia have the infrastructure to make it profitable ?
    But like I said, the debate is a wasted one.....because SKG's model use wireless broadband as an add-on to support their new direction.

I agree that there is a concern with receipts being lower for Q4. However it must be realised that they are using a "cash" gst system.......which means if the customer has paid before the end of the financial year then they don't record the numbers (until the following quarter) for gst purposes.
    But it still should have been better than it was, because they would have had lagging figures from the previous quarter......so yes, sales were down, and it's something I'll be watching closely in Q1.

Not sure if that's a fair comment about "running out of things to sell" but funny all the same ;-)
    Soons thrust for the last year, has been to develope or add-on models that generate positive income very quickly.........I think we'll see evidence of this over the next 2 quarters.

By major shareholders selling down, I assume you are talking about Zelcrest which reported a sale of 600k shares ?
    I believe they have sent out a message, that they would like to sell their position to another major....and no doubt we will here about that in the near future.

If you are going to mention Majors selling, why not also mention Majors buying, such as Orion Gateway ?
    They are have recently injected $1.6 million and will be further funding large expansion into asia.

Good luck with your .035c entry............stranger things have happened, but don't hold your breath ;-)

SKG are currently developing a new website, which looks quite snappy.

http://www.skynetglobal.com.au

But if you dig a little deeper, you find a test website that makes mention of skynetcorp ? and also Share price graph + Your shareholding + changes to dividend payments.

http://www.skynetglobal.com/skynetcorp/default.aspx

Looks good to me ;-)

regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.