SKG skynetglobal limited

wireless broadband growth worries telstra, page-8

1. 2,922 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'd say you know as much as me, because Orion Gateway is a private company there is little news to be found about them.
    The only real info is from the SKG announcement.
    However, Simon Loh doesn't sound like a poor uneducated investor, based on what I've read.

-----------------------------------------------
    Orion Gateway is a private investment company own by Simon Loh. Mr Loh, aged 42, is the Founder and Managing Director of e-pay (M) Sdn Bhd, of e-pay Gateway Sdn Bhd and Director of e-pay Indonesia, the No.1 electronic prepaid payment gateway for mobile and internet recharge services in Malaysia and Indonesia.

e-pay Malaysia group generates A$200 million in annual revenues and is in the process of expanding its operations across Asia.
    Mr Loh is also co-founder of e-pay Australia. e-pay Australia has 35% market share of the prepaid payment business for mobile and internet recharge in Australia.

For more information please visit e-pay's website at www.e-pay.com.my.

Mr. Loh was formerly founder and Managing Director of Telemas Corporation Sdn Bhd ("Telemas"), under his visionary leadership, Telemas obtained the Top Ten Enterprise 50 award for Small and Medium Enterprises from the Ministry of Trade & Industry/Accenture Solutions Sdn. Bhd. as well as the coveted MS ISO 9002 certification by SIRIM.

Mr. Loh is also one of the founder member of Young Entrepreneurs Organisation (YEO), Malaysia Chapter. YEO is a global, non-profit educational organisation for business owners and in September 1997, he represented the Malaysia Chapter to attend the APEC-SME seminar held at Ottawa, Canada.
    ---------------------------------------

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=Simon+Loh&btnG=Google+Search&meta=

http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=APEC-SME+seminar+held+at+Ottawa%2C+Canada&meta=

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.