PEX 9.09% 12.0¢ peel mining limited

Wirlong, page-35

1. 2,802 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    Hi Esh,

Sure very fair points to aire, I've heard of mines in Canada going to 9klms deep..so whilst depth is a factor, one important relativity is that Cobar ore is cleaner & much higher grade Cu, thus a very different style of mineralization (when contrasting to say Peruvian bulk low grade) which is loaded with nasties that buyers don't really want to treat in the processing stages.
    Point 2 is that we've got about 2.5klms of strike and the opportunity to find Cu and much like at Mallee Bull the present possibly to discover the ever increasingly "in demand" zinc plus credits of gold and so on at "shallower levels".
    Still expect great months to come and look forward to Rob's retargeting so they get a clean drill shot (full of high grade Cu) without the faulting issue as was experienced in a maiden hole early on, at Wirlong.
    My guess is that Apollo will show some quite decent grade gold amongst lower averaging hallo rock, simply adding ounces to an already decent 500k oz nest egg!. DYOR
    I beleive if we all try harder to buy and hold, then this will see newcomers really regretting (as solid results keep coming) not getting set with decent volume early on.
    The volatility then will be on the happy upside.. Not down dip, lol!!. GLTA
    Sarg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.010(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $69.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $226.1K 1.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3077 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 54500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.