SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

wisco is the choice

1. 2,088 Posts.
    Good morning all,

I've been doing some reading and research over the weekend and the more I look into WISCO, the more I think they are the pefect fit for SDL IMO.

I would not be surprised at all if SDL have already selected WISCO so watch this space! Lets hope that this week SDL starts its' climb back to 40 cents and beyond.

Announcment on parter is very close and I can smell WISCO.

Let me take you back to a post I made last week:

These are the five I believe SDL are in talks with from most likely to least likely.

1.) WISCO
    2.) Baosteel
    3.) China Metallurgical Group Corporation
    4.) CITIC RESOURCES
    5.) Ansteel

My choice is Wuhan Iron and Steel (WISCO). I've thought all along WISCO would be the choice and nothing has changed my mind on this yet.

WISCO commenced its construction from 1955, and put into production on Sep 13, 1958, is the first giant iron and steel complex established after the founding of the People's Republic of China and one of the backbone enterprises under the leadership of the Central Government and the State Council. After its integration and reformation with Echeng Iron & Steel Company, and Liuzhou Iron & Steel Company, the group corporation has have an annual production capacity of 20 million tons, ranking the third of the same in China, and the sixteenth of the same all over the world.

IMO WISCO really wants to increase it's annual production capicity and what better way to do that by partnering with SDL!

http://en.steelhome.cn/2011/01/28/n454142.html

In addition to Canada, The source said that at present, Wuhan Iron and Steel also intends to develop iron ore project in Cameroon, but the huge investment, Wuhan will serve as a member of the Chinese consortium involved in the development.

Newspaper noted that Cameroon has two iron ore deposits, which are located Mbalam and Kribi, ore homogeneous, the general quality, grade of 30% to 40%. Wuhan Iron and Steel is interested in mining in southeastern Cameroon Mbalam hematite.

Wuhan Iron and Steel from 2007 follow-up study Mbalam project began, but then, the project received by the Australian Sundance Resources Corporation.

June of this year, Sundance Resources of all executives to take a private plane crash inspection Mbalam, Mbalam project again variable. Subsequently, Sundance Resources began looking for other investors to Mbalam.

Currently, Sundance Resources has commissioned a CITIC Securities to assist it as Mbalam iron ore project and associated infrastructure lending and equity financing. CITIC Securities had come across in the Steel Group, Hebei Iron and Steel Group, China Minmetals and other domestic companies, eventually expressed strong interest in Wuhan Iron and Steel.

The data from the Sundance Resources, said, Mbalam will be able to continue mining at least 25 years, annual output 35 million tons iron ore and prospective reserves are expected to reach 2 million tons. However, with the aluminum, a joint venture Rio Tinto Simandou Africa and Guinea, like iron ore, Mbalam lack of infrastructure, which means a large capital investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.