SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Hi Slats7 and All,Mate I haven't changed a bit since, and I...

1. 288 Posts.
    Hi Slats7 and All,

Mate I haven't changed a bit since, and I still own a quite bunch of SDL shares (relative to an average Personal Investor level).

And I don't have any motive to meet for my ownself. In the near or medium term (perhaps) I really would like to get the SDL SP back on track to make a bit more dough for my money. I guess that's my only motive... And I'm sure that's the same motive for most people here in HC who owns SDL shares.

Saying or digging up the other side of the story (or to most people - they say the negatives) is for my view, Very Healthy - especially if you are contemplating to go very long, or stay there and be too comfortable (with the feeling that as if you own the place)... and hope that you will make the really big bucks by doing it.

There's a lot of normal investors that were burnt following that lead. For me, I really would like to dig up the two sides of the story. I learnt the lesson over the years that being attached too much (or become loyal) to a certain public company you have invested in - does not mean much, if anything, to the public company you have invested in.

At the end of the day, you really have to look after your Investment $$$ and make it work for you, not for the public company you have invested in. In the Market, it does not recognise our efforts being so negative or being so positive. It may affect some decisions of the ones that read the Posts, but in reality, the Market has its own directions based on so many variables in the real world.

So the safest way is to be open-minded and look at other views, and always refer back to where you are - and try to gain from all of those views.

I gain from your views as well Slats7, and same with Doogs, MM, and others (as to name them would fill this Reply Post), and also Fero and all the TA Chartists on this SDL Forum. You are all doing good efforts and contribution for the sake of the Forum readers.

I have great respect on all of you guys.

However, please let us encourage the other Posters who may have some odd views, or slightly negative or even full-on negative views on SDL or the market as a whole.

We encourage them, rather than, shutting them down when they post something that we don't want to read or hear. We can learn many things from them. I actually put more values to the persons that disagree or have seen something different than the way I see things, because that usually give me other options to redirect my thinking and progress from there.

There's no other motives for me my friend. This is just me and I hope some people would at least gain a bit from it.

Have a G'dday to all.

Cheers,
    RVINTL.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.