SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

wisco is the choice, page-37

1. 773 Posts.

Please check algorithmic trading and you will know that it is actually possible to inflate a price beyond what the market knows. Look at S&P 500 and see how they have manipulated the price up while at same time brokerage houses are laying off workers due to reduce demand in trading condition.

This is an article of concern from our very own ASIC.

The big boys decides the market and we as a herd anticipates their move either its bluff or double bluff. It is not what we think that matters. In this world, where big companies rules, just ever wonder how much tax we pay compare to them ? That is the unfortunate part of life and like in life, nothing is ever fair.

I am not worried about the price of SDL at the moment because the volume is just played by 3-4 big trades and the rest are like little minnows. Every suppression has an opposite motive so except an increase when nobody does.

I do hold 100% of my fund at SDL at the moment so it's increase is for my best interest.

superOX

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/wealth/regulators-worried-over-rise-in-algorithmic-trading/story-e6frgac6-1225785175331

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.