MSB 0.53% 95.5¢ mesoblast limited

Wise heads needto prevail, page-104

1. 30,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1845
    very rude and insulting...but it's the best you can do. You're only just managing to control your obvious contempt but what annoys you is that I'm positive about the stock. If I were making negative comments you'd leave me alone. Plenty of rude, irrational and negative comments but you leave them go.

As for the 2 week point, you aren't saying anything substantive or meaningful.
    Why not concentrate on the many illogical and nasty posts that are made about MSB and the CEO...

wait. that's not what you are all about is it?

I refuse to jump through your hoops on describing how a draw down facility works, anyone can google it, and I have experience it with other stocks but the key strategic point about and the relevance about protecting the stock is this:

The equity facility is a back-stop. In case it's needed.

Is MSB in desperate need of cash now? No! So no need to draw down.​

There is no need to invoke it unless and until it is needed. ​

Wait for it. That might not happen.

That's what is meant by protecting shareholders, and making sure that the project can keep going right to the end without being vulnerable.​

Remember we are still negotiating a JV with Celgene.​

Enough it's been a tough day and some of you are relentless in misrepresenting what I am saying, and refusing to understand anything positive at all.

You will not drive me out of HC chat. So you can give me your nasty ratings and insult me all you like. It won't happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
0.005(0.53%)
Mkt cap ! $1.090B
Open High Low Value Volume
95.0¢ 96.0¢ 93.5¢ $2.477M 2.610M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14809 95.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.5¢ 10582 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.