CL8 0.00% 1.2¢ carly holdings limited

I recently wrote to Chris with a few questions on Collaborates...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I recently wrote to Chris with a few questions on Collaborates future. Whilst he was unable to answer all my questions as some may have been deemed sensitive, he did divulge a few points as below.

*Phase 1 of the Investor PR campaign commenced last week with the Wise Owl report https://www.wise-owl.com/uploads/pd...ate-corp-cl8_initiating-coverage-apr-2017.pdf The report will be distributed to Wise Owl’s large database of SMSF, sophisticated investors and brokers in phases over the coming weeks to ensure sustained publicity for the company.

*There are a number of activities planned for the rest of April and beyond to continue to engage the investment community.

*The distribution of the Wise Owl report has been staged over a period of time to ensure consistent support, with much of the distribution yet to come.

*Fund managers, brokers and other market professionals now have access to CL8 information via Bloomberg and Reuters. There will be further exposure via NABtrade, CommSec and ANZ Investing.

*The number of shareholders has increased by over 10% since the commencement of the campaign.

DYOR
    Last edited by UnluckyPunter: 19/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 23849 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 983 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.