PRG 3.18% $1.14 prl global ltd

wise owl recommendation

1. 23,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    CII - CI Resources Limited Issue Date 12/05/2008
    Back Issues
    Note: Wise-Owl has a unique proven and defined strategy. We do not confuse you with market jargon. Instead of giving endless commentary we simply give you the answers after using numerous strategies and analytical methodologies. Our report saves you time and makes you money. See Our Philosophy. Download a FREE sample.

Recommendation
    Recommendation Spec Buy
    First Recommended 12-May-2008
    Current Price 0.5
    Target Price 0.82
    Stop Loss 0.36
    Earnings
    Market Capital $37.5 million
    Price Depth Strong

CI Resources has investments in other phosphate producing companies. It's main investment is in Phosphate Resources which operates a phosphate mine on Christmas Island. Phosphate rocks are currently enjoying strong demand due to heightened usage of fertilizer as farmers are increasing yield on crops to supply an increasing population and an emerging biofuel sector. CI Resources will be looking to expand on the mine life and has an application pending for an additional 200 hectares. The application is currently pending in court. The company also own stakes in phosphate mines in China. Through a 51% interest in Xi Feng they own a 32% interest in Guizhou Tiangfeng Chem-Phos (GTFC) Co Ltd in China which operates a phosphate mine. The mine has been plagued by pollution and cost overruns and the company is looking at avenues to clean up the pollution and reduce costs. With Xiangxi Xifeng Chemical Phosphate Co Ltd they have a MOU to develop a phosphate mine in Hunan, China. The company is currently evaluating the project's feasibility. The mine contains medium grade phosphate and through a beneficiation program, the company aims to convert it to high grade phosphate. They are currently looking for a joint venture partner for development of the mine, with the objective of producing 500,000t per annum. Recently, more phosphate projects have been acquired in China which are set to produce an initial 120,000t of phosphate rock with a ramp-up to 300,000tpa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.14
Change
0.035(3.18%)
Mkt cap ! $131.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.14 $1.14 $26 23

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1 $1.13

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.14 12729 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PRG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.