ALT 0.00% 0.1¢ analytica limited

wiseowl research - 7.6c buy recommendation, page-28

1. 8,021 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    Von, i did watch the video before making the last post and in my opinion does not have a product that will replace what is currently used. In your opinion some of my statements were incorrect, but actually they are not.
    You obviously have no medical/health experience from your replies.
    1) The ampoule is NOT required as the port should be flushed prior the drug being administered to ensure the pt gets the entire dose, and currently fluid left from initial dilution in syringe is used, saving an extra ampoule having to be used. The syringe itself does not need to be flushed, if that's what you meant.
    2) the physician only orders the drug, 99% of the time, they would not have a clue how to administer the drug, that is the nurses responsibility. In Australia the physician does not get the drug diluted to how he/she sees fit. NURSES are responsible for that, the only time drug infusion fluids are reduced is if pt has cardiac or renal failure (heart and kidney, in case u weren't aware)
    3) I agree that NSW is not the world, and i can only comment on what is used in the area i work in, if this company would rather introduce their product to the world rather than home, as it's australian based, then let them go for it. But i don't believe that this product will replace what is already being used.
    4) About the alarm, like i said earlier, usually a burette is only used in high acuity areas. Which means most of the time the nurse is located at the bedside as most ICU's have a 1:1 nurse/pt ratio, maximum 1:2 in high dependency units. So the nurse having to reset the pump is not an issue, mainly the nurse will just have to silence the alarm and wait for the infusion to finish.
    Please get a little more real information regarding the healthcare system before u go commenting in the future, not just spin that you have repeated from the company presentation. From lexcorps missus :)
    Anyhow I'll leave it here, I'm personally not interested in this company, Lex

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.