SILVER 0.30% $15.25 silver futures

wiser heads, page-2

1. 103 Posts.
    If by "fair" you mean prices at 30% premium to current thats your opinion of fair and clearly not buyers opinion of "fair". Probably also the opinion of many others on here as well which will bite at my remark but I don't care.

The percentage of the silver market transacted over ebay would be tiny, transactions occuring in bullion dealers around the world would be the vast majority so to get to my point if the vast majority of transactions (buys and sells) are done at bullion dealers these reflect current "fair" market prices. Dont get caught up in the ebay hype some people post on here, a couple of bars getting sold highly over spot price on ebay does not constitute "fair" value.

People factor in manipulation and shortages and everything else that is currently going into their "fair value" assumption but truth in the matter fair value right now is what you can get a buyer to buy it off you for. Maybe you can get a crazy silver bull on here to take that 5kg's off your hands for a big premium over spot.

By the way I am long term bullish on silver dont get me wrong just dont get caught up in the nonsense.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SILVER (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.