WiseTech Global IPO coming very soon, page-3

1. 5,052 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 189
    I strongly believe that this year is possibly the most volatile year since 2008's GFC. Any IPO's or Backdoor Listings get belted if they are not priced correctly for sure. Sentiment has turned badly after XMas and it is possible that this year could be very bad indeed. Cash with Caution is the main Word on the Street and I believe decent RTO's like E Collate GRP RTO FirstWave RTO's should do well even in this market and InfoTrack and WiseTech Global IPO's could do well as well if priced correctly. Lithium Stocks like GMM ( Which I have been alerting people on HC since early November when it went to 15c ) and GXY will do as well provided Mt Catlin starts on time. Shooters will have a great year this year and the so called Blue Chips like BHP WPL WOW and the banks could turn out to be the duds with the exception of CSL. Cash is king at times like this and I am doing that right now around 88% in Cash. I was in Millennium for a big amount and got out gradually around $2.20 after averaging my Price to $2.00 I sold half of my REV for a profit as well like in MIL and kept the rest as it will come good in due course due to the people behind it. I don't get distracted by Premature Comments made by any Joker who has nothing to do but pick on others. I placed him on Ignore. I follow what I say and I share quality Info that these Premature Immature Jokers could only dream of. So Time Wasters should move on I believe as we are here to make money and share info that helps all of us and not waste my time with people who got nothing to do but pick on others. I am in TFG for a decent 6 figure amount and accumulated more on open and am sitting at an average of 38C. I am saying way in advance that I will exit this trade no less than 48c+ very soon Indeed. Lets see whether I have balls or not to predict this far in advance. TFG could easily go to 60C once all the acquisitions and the Financials are announced to the market. I agree their Prospectus was not up for Scratch and was disorganised a lot initially. But give it few weeks and see what happens there, once people realise their Revenue and EBITDA etc. You need to have balls to say what will happen in a stock in advance and I am happy with majority of my investment predictions. So here it is what I said about TFG and REV and GRP RTO of E Collate and Firstwave RTO ( and people who invested in GMM at 15c when I said it would come good had doubled their money in 2 months.) I will go big in InfoTrack and WiseTech also if they are priced even reasonable. They are quality businesses run by Christian Beck and Richard White and proven track records over many years. Lets have some decent wins even in this market.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.