Crickey.. how did you make money on REV since it has barely ever...

1. 7,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 456
    Crickey.. how did you make money on REV since it has barely ever gone up since IPO? Even I got in at under IPO at 16c and still holding at a small loss... were you offered the shares at IPO below the issue price? Still not convinced about MIL long term in this current economic climate. Jumped into GMM (no idea you were a fan of it) at around 20c and also PLS. Done well from both.

Completely agree with you in regards to a majority of the BLue Chips in terms of they may not go anywhere fast. I also put TCL in the same bracket as CSL... always does well regardless of the climate and a very well run business. I still think to this day it has one of the most impressive charts.... The only big dud I am holding is WOW... should of sold my other half in the $27's!!!

As for TFG.... I am still holding out.... only 3 buyers left on the market.... If anyone is desparate to sell they will take a hit.

I am also keen on Atlassian.. definitely pulled back since its highs... Just gotta find some cash now!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.