WTC 1.75% $98.89 wisetech global limited

At least you admit you are on here to down ramp whether that be...

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    At least you admit you are on here to down ramp whether that be by using belittled past claims or innuendo( as per other thread ) or whatever means you can to try and push SP down to suit your ends. It’s touching that you have valuation concerns for us all but it’s not the only string to your bow .
    I would disagree with your logic that takeover mania was behind the lift off in SP and btw The company were not forced to admit anything about a takeover . They simply said they had no knowledge for the lift off. For all we know there could be group(s) buying up below reportable levels with that intent . Unlikely but possible .

The most logical reason for the incredible surge in SP surely was that the results were so impressive that they caught your fellow shorters by surprise and they had to bail at any price . Tres sad .
    The comeback in SP since then that has you in the red must have you worried . No wonder you are on here bailing as hard as you can with your shorting dinghy gaining a few holes . Maybe the big boys buying in are taking a long view . Maybe they are watching to see if DSV Cargo-wising Agility will lift their profits - that might see other similar activity in this field which would trigger further earnings increases .

I dont know what true fair value is of WTC . We’ve had people on here saying it was over valued at $10, $20 and $30 . Some #$%@ even started a thread about $3 ! All gone by the wayside . What i do know is that they are a great company and have delivered consistently on their initial strategy and you would do well not to challenge this like you have . Time will tell which one of us has the right position . Out of interest , What’s your bail out SP ?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$98.89
Change
1.700(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $32.97B
Open High Low Value Volume
$97.97 $99.40 $97.71 $28.99M 293.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9 $98.56

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$98.89 103 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.