ANH ansearch limited

wish all you negative posters would mind your own , page-29

1. 1,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    carmen your comment was about me then, sorry to hear. but if i have to say something bad about a company believe me i would. i wasn´t sure about the newsletter that´s why i hesitated to put in here.
    but this baby will run hard the next weeks. not sure about tomorrow, but it will run.
    if you read my posts i hope you will see i try not to ramp. but sometimes i have to admit i got carried away.
    i bought opies this morning for .007 and still holding on a $5600 profit. and also in a nice profit with anh.

of course people will compare anh with opm for the next months or years to come.
    but anh is in the top10 australian search engines since nearly 6 months. the espn deal - espn soccerwebsite is the biggest soccer site in the world, 15m unique visitors a month, and it´s a walt disney company - holy smoke there is money to make.
    and anh has the rights to provide ads for the australian and new zealand site.
    dean jones is pretty busy and this is not the end of what we saw. they have now around $1m in the bank after the last capital raising, so there shoudn´t be another raise for the next months, i hope.

do your research and use hc only as a guide for whats hip at the moment.
    cu all tomorrow

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.