VLA 0.00% $1.75 viralytics limited

wish i was a medico

1. 128 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Morning all,

Some non-medical thoughts on the presentation just released. Further explanation from other more qualified greatly appreciated.

P14 states all objective tumor responses started in the presence of high levels of anti-CVA21 neutralising antibodies. From memory of previous conversations, I think this was the big question mark at one stage. Cavatak creates an anti-body response to itself which will also attack tumours. To what extent does tumour response continue after CVA 'killed off' etc. How will this all pan out. Look forward to hear this slide explained (tomorrow).

More interesting to myself though is P19 which look spectacular, if I am reading it correctly. CVA + Control Ab looks much better than Saline + Control. Saline and anti-Pd1 looks better again, but CVA21 + anti-PD1 is spectacular. 75% tumour free after 45 days. I recall good results from mouse models (from what seems like 100 years ago) ended up being a precursor to the good results in Stage 2 trials. If that is true here too, it could be spectacular plus !!!!
    Have a great day.
    Rgds
    KMS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.