wish i wasn't a warmenist, page-2

1. 12,064 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 242
    Butcherboy,
    This is an amusing article. The author obviously supports a carbon tax. He laments that its advocates are having trouble selling their message because it gets reduced in the media.

Whether the AGW believers win or lose the public battle they should consider that it was their misuse of propoganda which has backfired.

Two years ago it was difficult to find anyone who would argue against global warming in polite company. That support is now lost.

I think it was lost when the media supporters overplayed their hand. The slur of associating sceptics with nazis was typical, blaming every natural disaster on CO2, the making of outlandish predictions, the closing of the science and the suppression of dissent in the CSIRO was too much.

I think support for the AGW agenda peaked a few months before Copenhagen and is now quickly unwinding. Those who relied on the advice of public figures and now consider that they were duped will be angry.

Its over. Alarmists should quietly move away from the carcass of the campaign and find another great moral dilemma.

bacci

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.