wish this was 87

1. 5,004 Posts.
    87 style crash would of been much better for all of us if that occurred again instead of what we are experiencing right now.

Which leads me in saying that I have been very patient with this market and still hold a few so called blue chip stocks. I have been waiting to buy with the first hint of the market bottoming but after months of waiting and seeing my portifolio shrinking I cannot see when this is going to happen or end. I was a firm believer that if you have good stocks you hold and ride out this storm but lets face it, no one has ever experience this and no one knows how far we have yet to fall. I have now changed my mind about buying and now looking if I should sell down. Today might not be a good day to do it but I am finding it hard to find a reason not to sell and before everyone says its too late to sell remember our market as drop over 22% in the last 12 trading days and I remember months ago people were saying its to late to sell.
    With stocks well down now I think I will still be in a very good postion even if I sell now and re enter at a later date. I know its for me to decide but what do you all think about my thinking?

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.