wishful thinking...???, page-6

1. 2,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Yes,corporate governance in Australia is non existant.
    This arvo,I rec'd my email reply from Pam Marshall,she was short with the point as expected. Told me nothing and she thinks she is a God there. I presume she is a woman but possibly has balls.
    I also got an email reply from the lady I emailed at the asx in melbourne. She is the senior companies advisor and looks after,(watches over and helps) all the listed companies starting with M,(must be a busy lady).
    She was very familiar with mwc and " is currently helping them to sort something out." (her words)
    Obviously she could not disclose anything that had not yet been reported.
    But,even though I told her some cold hard facts in the first place,she said that "the company had done nothing wrong." That blew me away immediately.
    She said that mwc were as disappointed as all of us shareholders with this current deferral.
    The main point was that "something had cropped up "(her actual words) and that "we expect to be able to deal with it in the next couple of days " .
    She said they were working together towards the timetable for reinstatement as mentioned in the companies announcement of 1/9.
    So the mill $ question is, what could have cropped up between the 18/8 and 1/9 that needed help from this senior companies advisor.
    A capital raising would be completely out of the question as you don't get that up and finalised in a few days.
    A strategic partner has come on board,well ,we all hope for this but if that was the case,why would they have had relisting approval granted on 18/8 in the first place.
    Surely cannot be trouble with their balance sheet,assets/liabilities etc,as bad as it is,the asx were aware of this before.
    I've got no idea whats going on except that whatever it is, is obviously going to have an affect on the companies shares when eventually relisting occurs.
    Otherwise this companies officer wouldnt be so involved.
    Expect an announcement by wed of next week.
    Don't build up your hopes though as there is still a chance that this company could get wound up before ever getting back on the board.
    I did get the impression though that the next announcement in a few more days will be IT.
    ie,no more stuffing around,no more uncertainty,and we will all know where we stand. Either we all make some good money or we have nothing like we have had for last 3 or 4 years. All or nothing I reckon.
    Can't wait for mid next week,cheers,brucey

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.