ICN 0.00% 0.6¢ icon energy limited

wishful thinking?, page-22

1. 21,408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2095
    Two weeks ago, when the SP was languishing around .19 and many were gnashing their teeth and contemplating slashing wrists and storming the ICN headquarters, we had excellent contributions from the likes of Jake, Maverick and yes, 6379.

Our SP has risen 30% since then and (for how long) taken us out of the ADE T/O zone, upping the ante from the 30's to the 40's,with 6379 now likely to get his money back, regardless what management does from now on.

Yet, NO seriously considered opinions as to why the sudden splurge on Friday (again).
    Can't blame the after presentation drinks this time.

Some say ICN's a leaky boat, but, there is nothing "around the traps". Not even a speeding ticket from the ASX!!

And why did some VERY big seller(s) jump out? You'd think that they would have got some of those "leaks". Personally reckon that the "leakers" are from the BPT side, seeing what is happening with their 218 drill and/or stitching up some VERY big, mutual, funding partner.

Maybe, it's just that "the market" is starting to realize that ICN IS one of the players in the Nappamerri Trough??

Any serious thoughts out there, as Monday a.m. just "could" be a very big indicator of where we are all heading from now on? Is it just a temporary spike that ICN is infamous for, or, is it sustainable this time?

And sorry in advance Mav, I am getting even more positive, and not ashamed to declare it publicly.

Again just MO, don't get too upset.
    But, glad I continued to top up again last week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.