AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Wishing all AGOers the best

1. 5,685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1733
    Hi All,

Just letting you know I sold a majority of my AGO shares on Friday. I still hold a few in another account but not many. It was a fairly last minute decision but I needed to weigh up the pros and cons of continuing to hold.

I've been unemployed for a few months now after my position was made redundant. I was previously CFO. Got a young family as well so there was just a bit too much at stake to stay fully committed to the ride (and a fantastic one it's been as well)

I've tried as hard as I can to share my research with you and the AGO United team to get maximum value realised for AGO, along with all of you. we recalitrants may have had some input into a more favourable offer being made for the palliative AGO.

Who knows what the next few weeks hold and beyond that for AGO? Those who decided to stay as minority holders in FMS certainly made the right move.

Please feel free to stay in touch either via my email or linked in account. If anyone is in need or knows someone in need of a hand, please feel free to let me know

I'll still be around HC but I wish everyone on the AGO board the best.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.