DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

With $50 million loan facility DomaCom now one of the only options for the $800b SMSF market, page-30

1. 96 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    it's not meant to be a personal attack @mayafushi.

a smart person once told me that people aren't necessarily wrong, they just might be different - the fact is the company and its management and its products and services may just be different to what your personal needs and wants are.

as such they conversely may sit fair and square in the sweet spot for others. and for those people the company represents value.

a market isn't a market without a bid and ask. we can't buy and own if others don't want to sell out so thank goodness for a zero sum game.

personally I think there is value. I've got considerable exposure to the company and I would continue to gain more exposure where possible.

I'm not sure how others value companies though I've been around long enough to be comfortable in backing what I know and what I know is that the way I value this company based on current operational expenses, funding at hand and support will create enough earnings accretion to get this stock in the short term north or 20c, medium term north of $1.10 the and long term north of $3.50.

so I say this to all of you if you don't like it stop wasting time and sell out if you believe gather your pennies and dimes and buy....and if you have no interest in it move on there is no need for your input into the forum.

the end.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.