AFG 4.28% $1.57 australian finance group ltd

with change comes opportunity, page-4

1. 3,062 Posts.
    how about a discussion on world credit markets and then afg strategy.bet the end of year sees fewer mortgage originators all over the world. look at aussie he is back to broking loans for the major banks,westpac were quick to pickup rams, my thoughts are this is a worldwide action to put the business of finance back in traditional hands not sales people. so lets look at companys like afg and assume they are just collateral damage in the course of change,an advantage was perceived by shorters to crack a blue chip its possible they did not anticipate the effect in combination with all the other mitigating circumstances. So where does this leave afg ,the change in world financial markets would almost certainly reduce margins and possibly moderately affect real asset valuations leaving a cash bleed in the short term ,without the horror of fear driving the market price down ,shorts being so large on a blue chip, leaving no choice but to do what shorters do or face a huge capital loss. So lets assume allco was looking a little battered but still had sound assets, where do you think the board would go being stuck between a rock and a harder place, so the big question could be the path which would have to be transparent to improve public confidence , why would I choose this outlook ------------their business plan prior to this event did not include going broke it was just a tad aggressive , --------------so what do you think --ill come back tomorrow night for a look

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.57
Change
-0.070(4.28%)
Mkt cap ! $423.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.57 $323.0K 202.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 2284 $1.57

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.58 916 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.