IDA 2.20% 9.3¢ indiana resources limited

What I am loving about this company is that its shareholders...

1. 881 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1228

What I am loving about this company is that its shareholders truly seem to be holding on to their shares in the knowledge that the upcoming Minos results might be very spectacular!

IMHO if the company can continue these wonderful exploration results of recent then this stock should easily get enough interest in its projects to wipe out every single option that expires in August in one single day, whilst the SP also enjoys a spectacular climb!!

Something tells me that these grounds will have some extremely l o n g fault line strike zones of high grade gold and with the new modern exploration techniques and equipment I believe that IDA will discover more and more of those hidden sweet spots that should hopefully blow other gold explorers out of the water!

Its nice to be on board a tightly held ship with a captain at the helm who keeps everyone on board informed, and that owns tenements that seem to rival the very early days of Kalgoorlie by hardly being explored by past mining companies!

Results aren't too far away, and with the usual delays in drill core assay processing due to the gold boom I have found recently that it is in fact a great time to continue accumulating shares usually at a discounted rate whilst some grow impatient and sell!

May the upcoming results continue to be truly spectacular and may this stock become fully recognised and turn into one that is a fantastic profitable massive long term hold!

GLTAH+DYOR

Last edited by Chamfo: 25/06/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.002(2.20%)
Mkt cap ! $58.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.3¢ 9.2¢ $1.442K 15.51K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 405965 9.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 138277 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.06pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.